April 27th-30th at The Resort at Cypress Hills Center Block, Cypress Hills Interprovincial Park (SK side)
Co-Hosted by the Saskatchewan Archaeological Society
If you are interested in attending the banquet, please make sure to purchase the tickets by Sunday (March 26th). They will not be available for purchase after this date.
This Sunday (March 26th) is also the last day to register for the conference and receive lunch included on the Friday and Saturday of the conference. You may still register after this date but lunches will not be included in your registration fee.Paper & Poster Abstract Deadline:
Presenters should take note that Sunday (March 26th) is also the last day to submit paper and poster abstracts. If you are a student, there are a number of financially beneficial opportunities for you at this year’s conference! Including:
- Free Student Registration if you submit a poster or paper abstract
- The Keith Lewis Memorial Student Presentation Award ($100 for Graduate, $75 for Undergraduate)
- Regina Archaeological Society Travel Supplement Draw for Student Attendees (Two draws at approximately $100 each)
- Association of Consulting Archaeologist’s Best Poster Award ($200)
- Opportunity to hang out with really cool archaeologists!
The Resort at Cypress Hills (conference venue) is fully booked! However, there are a number of other options for accommodation in the area.
Near Cypress Hills Interprovincial Park:
Spring Valley Guest Ranch
There are non-electrified camping sites located near the Resort at Cypress Hills. Flush toilets are available at the Visitor Centre or pit toilets in the camping area. Generators are okay and there is access to water and sewage disposal. The sites are free, first-come, first-serve but please call (306-662-5411) prior to arrival. Visit http://www.saskparks.net/FallCamping for further information.